Just another KT moment

Sunday, October 12, 2008

 

My First Blog

Well... It's official. I have become so bored here, that I created one of these things.


I have no idea what to do.. So it might be a minute before mine looks like everyone elses...


sooo.....


I bought my halloween costume today. I have to work Halloween night and we are having a party. Im going to be "Robyn 'da Hood".. heehee!


Now, I dont look like the model by any means.. But the outfit is super adorable and I can acutally wear it to work. Im really excited.
Other than that, Just waiting for the Holidays.
I guess I will post more later.

Comments:
I can't wait to read more! Love the costume. Love ya!
 
Have fun with the blog thing, don't worry you'll find something to write about.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]