Just another KT moment

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

 

Im pretty much smart...

Well... I have to boast on myself for a moment since I dont get to do this often :-)...

School this semester is going GREAT! I did have to drop one class due to my lack of enjoyment but all the other classes are so incredibly interesting and Im working really hard to make all As!

In case you dont know, I am a Sports-Recreation Major and though my classes might sound like they are easy, they are actually quite difficult and require A LOT of busy work.

Anways... Back to how smart I am... I got a 97 on my Coaching Principles Test last week, and 86 on my dance written test and I got a 100 on my Original Games Project today. I have also made perfect scores on all my homework and quizzes in all my classes.

I have continually stayed on top of my work so that I never feel pressed for time and I actually have lot of time on my hands to hang out with my friends, my very supportive boyfriend and my family.. I can also shop more and work more! This feeling of accomplishment feels so awesome considering I have never been one to make decent grades in college. I would usually do enough to slide by. I dont know why this didnt click sooner!

For once, I feel like I am actually doing this for myself.. I dont need my dads praises or anyone elses to make me feel good about it! Just a year and half left (hopefully ;-P) and it will all be over!

Comments:
I'm proud of you !!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]